Monday 24 May 2010

Paper Take Weekly - say it with flowers


Hello, better late than never!!  This isnt even the first time that Ive joined in this challenge on a Monday night!
Here is a fab image from Bugaboo Stamps and is so appropriate for all of us girls, surely?!?
The challenge is 'say it with flowers' so I hope you like my little blooms.
The dp is Pink Petticoat - elegance in Bluebell/ivory.
Im quite chuffed as Ive found out how I can add the text to the image, oh I know, little things......!!

I changed GP's today so had a booking in appointment with the nurse first, she's given me the blood request which I need to get done this week and going by the vast number of tests she's asked for on it, Im sure Im going to feel like Ive had a meeting with Dracula after it!!

Hope you are all having a lovely week.
Keryn x

17 comments:

Fleur said...

This is great - brought a smile to my face.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Claire Phillips said...

I'm so in agreement with that sentiment.....fab card! Good luck with the blood letting, hope she's good at it!Cheers Claire x

Mina said...

I think they have to have a bit of vampire in them Keryn lol....fabulous girly image and your easel card is fantastic
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

Oh no Im a real baby at giving blood even at my age, gorgeous card love the colours of the dp's and the flowers are lovely, great image and text.
Christine x

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card Keryn, the image and sentiment are fabulous.
Good luck with the blood tests.
Hugs Emma x

Claire said...

Love this card, you've got such a great style to your work :)
Good luck with the bloods
Claire xx

Jules said...

Hi Keryn

A great card - it really made me smile.

Love those backing papers too.

Good luck with the GP change.

Love Jules xx

Annie said...

Love the card Keryn. I'm sure the blodd taking wont be as bad as you think :-) Dont think they will need a whole arm full :-)
A x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Keryn, I love the pale blue papers and your image is so cool...choccie heaven...perfick! Donna x

Twiglet said...

Great card - love the blue. Good luck with the blood - it may only be a drop to them but....

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Keryn and the blue and white is so tranquil. I hope everything goes OK with the blood tests, I'm sure it will. Take care, Claire x PS. Do you know you are a winner on the Allsorts challenge for the blog hop?

Leigh said...

lovely card Keryn and great sentiment.

Julie said...

Lovely card

Michele Kovack said...

I adore the sentiment! Love this easel card!!!

Annie said...

ooo I love it! I gotta get that sentiment! fabulous card.
hugs, annie x

Kay Carley said...

Love the saying on this card Keryn!! I totally agree with it! Fab card! Still haven't done an easel card yet - really must get around to it!!
Kay xx

Tasha said...

Super fun and very beautiful! The image is so fun and i love the beautiful flowers
love tassha xx