Sunday 6 February 2011

Bright Damask

Hello,
I had a request from DD1 for a 21st birthday and came up with this.


The damask is by Aimee Ascher and the dotty is Pink Petticoat and I teamed up black and white with fuchsia.  I used the lovely Tim Holtz flowers and leaf dies along with my new flourish by Sizzix.  This is really how I like my cards to be but Ive been exploring different styles for a while now, I think I may be still trying to find my true style!

This then inspired me to make this one using up the spare papers!


This is an A5 sized card whereas the above is a 6" square - my favourite!
I then tried my hand at another colour!


Id run out of the Aimee Ascher damask by now so used a sheet of Pink Petticoats damask instead.

Hope you all have a great day and thanks for your visit and comments!
Keryn x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Keryn love the both colours
Still waiting to see the xmas cards.
I would say I was bored looking in that photo have never liked my photo taken.
Chris x

Unknown said...

They are just perfect. Mary x

Twiglet said...

Those little flowers set off the design perfectly!

Juls said...

wow!!! each of these is so gorgeous, lush and stylish!!!! I adore the black white and pink colour combo!!!! Hugs Juls

Claire said...

just stunning, I love the fuchsia with the black and white, makes it really stand out and the damask is certainly a touch of luxury. I don't ever think any of us crafters have a style - I like to dabble in everything too. Hope you have had a good weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

Wow these are quite stunning.I love the colours you have used.xxx

Jules said...

Hi Keryn

Beautiful makes.

I love them all but my favourite has to be the first one as those scrolls just look lush!!

I hope you have had a good weekend.

Once I get my lappy back I promise to catch up with you properly .. .. it is just too slow on the donkey computer. I am sure the keys are in a different place LOL!!

I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, elegant cards Keryn.
luv
Debby