Thursday 6 October 2011

Doesnt time fly....

when you're having fun!?!  It has been like Manic Central here over the past couple of weeks; had a super birthday with so many beautiful hand made cards from so many special blogging friends, Thank You and went away for a week to Devon with hubby and the 3 dogs for a week to enjoy the gorgeous sunshine and  have a chill out.  However, this is what I was faced with on Day 2 of the holiday


Who's idea was it to get white dogs?!
And for those without dogs, its badger muck all over her!  Needless to say she had a very long and thorough shampoo and condition after this was taken!

The sights weren't all so bad last week


This is Sidmouth basking in lots of glorious sunshine and temperatures of 26'


and proof that good things can come in small packages - well, when she's asleep anyway - here is Amber, dog tired!

I hope you are all well and that Clare your op on your kidney stones is a massive success tomorrow!
Take care,
Keryn x

6 comments:

Annie said...

You told me your birthday was on the 27th October!! I put it in my phone when you told me. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. We will have to make it up to you some how. So sorry cos I believe it was a special one too.
Hugs,
A x

Doreen said...

Sounds like you had a ball.xxx

Claire said...

LOL fab photos, I thought it was just mud ..... yuk! LOL. Weather was fabulous for you hun, you were very lucky. Hugs, Claire x

brenda said...

You certainly picked the right week to go to Devon Keryn, the weather really was lovely wasn't it.


That mucky mut looks a tad familair, just visualise the same on a small pony - well I mean Bernie the St Bernards, but pretty close.

B x

Janet said...

What a mucky little pup....dogs...who would have them lol.Fab photos! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww Amber looks so lovely and relaxed, lol, isn't it horrible and stinky when they rub themselves in muck, Polo does that and what a whiff, lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x