Sunday 20 November 2011

Ground Hog Day!

Hello,

This fortnight at the Christmas Card Club my teamie Clare set the challenge of making a set of cards!  Just what we all need at this time of year so it was an ingenious idea!  It coincided with my eldest asking me for some sets of festive cards for her to raise some money for the charity she works for so I was set a challenge for sure!

This set was made using Penny Black's Fir Tree with black and teal papers by Pink Petticoat and Aimee Ascher.  I make the girls a set each year and the other set was made in hot pink and black.


This is a set made with toppers from The Range, 3 sets of 6 cost £1 so they went straight into my basket obviously!  The papers are by Pink Petticoat.


These last 3 sets are all tiny 4" squares using Pink Petticoat xmas images and papers.  I wont bore you with anymore all as Ive made 200 in all!

Im now off to see what the rest of the team have made.  If you'd like to join up with us next year to help give you an incentive to make a few cards ready for xmas throughout the year then please just ask any of us that are listed on my sidebar!

Thanks for calling in and have a super week!
Keryn x

19 comments:

Carol said...

Gosh you've been busy Keryn! They all look fabulous but I do like the first one, love the tree stamp. Carol x

Doreen said...

Oh wow 200 in all,you have been busy and they are all gorgeous,another Pink Petticoat fan.xxx

dutchess said...

Hi Keryn 200!!!!!! what a busy girl they are fab....and another pink pettycoat fan where would we be without !!!...hope you are having a great weekend hugs Margaret ( secretly I enjoyed making mine but I never make the same card twice...low boredom threshold LOL )

Annie said...

200!!!!! I thought I'd done well in doing my first 2 sets of 12 :-)
Well done you.
A x

Hazel said...

Fantastic response to Clare's challenge - you've certainly been busy with fab results! x

Claire said...

OMG Woman 200!!!!!! Where an earth have you found the time, you have put me to shame as I haven't even been able to make a set of 4! :O( They are all fabulous and I am still absolutely amazed. Go girl! Hugs, Claire x

Kerryn said...

wow Keryn, you have been busy!! Love the little reindeer mini cards x
(I have candy on my blog if you are interested? x)

Clare said...

Bloody hell Keryn 200!!!! I seriously hang my head in shame!!!. Every single card is beautiful honey and hat off to you for managing to get so many made. I absolutely love all of the images and yummy backing papers. Good luck in the candy draw tomorrow gorgeous. Big hugs Clare xxx

pinky said...

Oh my giddy aunt how on earth do you make so many Keryn. They are just amazing!! Well done you!!

Unknown said...

Gosh you have been busy, they are all fabulous, Mary x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow Keryn you've been busy girl!! Gorgeous collection of cards - you put me to shame!

Hope you're OK?

Claire xx

Jules said...

Hi Keryn

TWO HUNDRED !!!!!

My oh my .. .. are you not sleeping at the moment LOL!!!

You have certainly been very, very busy and I love each and every one you have shown here.

You are a star.

Love Jules xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Keryn these are absolutely fantastic and what a tremendous amount of work you have done. I think you deserve a gold star
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Keryn ....wowee!!!!!! you clever clogs ....stunning work
Hugs sylvie
xxxx

Julie said...

You have been busy, fab work

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Wow Keryn I don't know how you did this many beautiful cards without going crazy. Or maybe..... H x

Claire Phillips said...

Great cards Keryn - you have been really busy! I need to get my skates on.....still not started!Ahhhhhhh Cheers Claire x

Juls said...

wow you have been busy!!! such fabulous cards!!! Hugs Juls

Janet said...

Beautiful cards Keryn......Happy New Year! x