Wednesday 18 September 2013

A little bit of sparkle!

Hello,

It seems that the Summer has finally past and we are into Autumn; it is my favourite season of the year, I just love all of the colours and it gets cooler which, as someone of a certain age and hot flushes, I fully appreciate!

I have made a card to join in a couple of challenges, something that I havent done for a very long while now so here goes, let me see if I can still do it!


A new challenge has been created by the very talented Wendy from Handmade Harbour and it is called 'Midweek Papercraft Party'.  Ive joined in using one of Wendy's images (but you dont need to but she has a couple of free ones too)  called Shopaholic Girl.  Ive used up a scrap of patterned paper and a die, some stickles and a touch of bling.

Here are the challenges that I'd like to join:

Make it Sparkle - Papertake Weekly

Happy Days - Handmade Harbour

Thank you for your visit, I hope you have a good week,
Keryn x

                   






10 comments:

brenda said...

So nice to see you Keryn and looks like I missed one when we were on holiday.

I too love all the Autumnal colours and especially working with them.

Pretty card and can totally identify with the sentiment.

B x

Unknown said...

Keryn this card is beautiful! I love the delicate pink & white colors and the adorable image just makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour and hope to see more of your creations.
Hugs N Stuff, Laura

Twiglet said...

Hi Keryn - great to see you and thanks for the lovely comments. Looks like you never forget how to make cards - once you have mastered the art! lol x Jo

Annie said...

Love your latest card Keryn and it's so lovely to see you popping up with a post. Hope you're keeping well.
Hugs,
Annie x

Wendy said...

Hi Keryn - your card is gorgeous and you definitely haven't lost the knack!! Thanks for joining in with Handmade Harbour's papercraft party/challenge.

Cherished said...

Beautiful Card. Great work with the image. Thanks for playing at Handmade harbour.

Claire said...

YAY lovely to see you back Mrs! Gorgeous card and sweet image too. Hope you are keeping well and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations. Hugs, Claire x

itsamistry said...

Keryn your card is lovely. Good to see you joining in the fun at Handmade Harbour.

cotnob said...

This is such a lovely card Keryn, such a fun image and sentiment and I love your CAS design.
Pauline
x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is a fabulous
luv
Debby