Wednesday 30 October 2013

Box of Chocs

Hello,

I'd like to share a card that Ive made for my niece's birthday in November.  I'm trying to make all remaining necessary cards to the start of next year so I can then get my Xmas box out and begin properly!  Only 4 left to do!


Ive used a cute image from Lili of the Valley - pre coloured perfectly I might add!  The pink polka dot is from Forever Friends and I embossed a small off cut of DCWV card, finishing off with a matching button and silk and it's done.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenge

Sketch Saturday - super sketch this week

Thanks for calling in,
Keryn x

6 comments:

brenda said...

Good morning, the c&p blogger here just popping by to check your latest makes which as always are so inspirational.

B x

Annie said...

Love the cards you've been making Keryn....you always seem to get the balance right when it comes to what you put on your cards and the colours you use.
Hugs,
Annie x

Sally said...

Love this card Keryn....fab image and love the colours. Hope you are well xx
Hugs Sally xx

Macarena said...

Very nice and warm card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
Hugs, Marzena DT

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card, fabulous image and pretty colours.
Pauline
x

Jules said...

Hi Keryn

Stranger alert!!!

Loving your personalised birthday card. They always look so extra special I feel.

This one reminds me of strawberry cream chocolates LOL!!

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx