Sunday 5 July 2009

What a scare!





What an awful fright I had first thing Friday morning when I tried to put the pc on. Broken - couldn't find a hard drive! What the heck, a hard drive nicker was in the neighbourhood I thought! About to trudge of to PC World to ask them to mend it I was put onto someone who is a PC Designer and who would come to have a look. Only problem was I didn't know when so I had a very tense w/end wondering how big a plonker I actually could be in that I hadnt copied all of my digi craft files to disc?? Gold Medal I reckoned - easily. Under my breathe I have to add that I did about 5 hrs of back breaking ironing - yes I had that much! AND, I can now see what colour the laminate is in here too! No pc meant little crafting but plenty of sorting. I know which I'd rather be doing! Miracle man came and 10 mins later found out that I had a loose wire - I could've told him that on the phone!! Hey Presto, life as I know it is now back to 'normal'!
Anyway these 3 little cards I made using some of the plentiful supplies I found on my desk and I didnt have to touch a 'puter at all! The images are all Lizzie from the digistamp boutique and pp is Funky Fairy and Pink Petticoat - fancy that! Couldn't be inspired by any sketches so had to wing it Im affraid!
I hope everyone else has had a really lovely relaxing, crafting weekend!
Thanks for dropping by,
Keryn x

3 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

Keryn - i still have no back up of 4 years of Family photos - I should hate to admit! So pleased it wasn't that dreaded hard drive bungler and only a loose wire....Great cards - so what do you need a computer for! Only joking but they are brill cards. Cheers Claire x

Jules said...

Hi Keryn

What a scary thought - to possibly lose all your digi images!

I have never considered transferring mine to disc but perhaps I should. After all there are a few pennies worth and I would miss them.

Still, you got all that ironing out of the way and three cards done too. Well done.

Catch you soon

Love Jules xx

Jen Young said...

very very cute blog! I have an award for you!