Thursday 11 March 2010

Such a cutie

Hello,  Hasn't it been lovely and sunny this week, it really has been gorgeous even though it was bitterly cold.  In the space of 3 days the bluebells in the woods where I walk the dogs have broken through the ground and are standing over 2" now.  I love walking through the bluebell wood as they are just such a special sight and they smell gorgeous too.
Here is a card I have made for my youngest great nephew.  He is a typical boy but behind the bravado is a little cutie who still loves his comforts!  I was honoured that he chose my shawl that I'd knitted to be his comfort and it had to go everywhere with him for a few years!  I even had to knit an A4 piece in the same wool so that they could throw the grey shawl!
The image is again Mo's and the papers are Pink Petticoat and Funky Hand.
A little teaser....pop back tomorrow for a little surprise!
Keryn x

7 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Oooh! he is adorable Keryn! Your colouring and shading is really beautiful!
I can tell that you put so much love into your cards, and I love the personalisation that you've added! Your Nephew will love it!
Hugs
Nicola

Claire Phillips said...

That is such a cute image and I love your colours Keryn - perfect with those papers! Cheers Claire x

Unknown said...

Hi Keryn
Gorgeous card love the layout, beautiful papers and image.
Christine x

Tasha said...

Oh so cute! What a beautiful image. Fantastic colouring Keryn the colours are fab and awesome papers
love tasha xx

pinky said...

He sounds like a right we cutie just like your card lol. I love that image and will have to get it for the 2 year old card I have to do. Thanks for the inspiration Keryn.
Pinky

Beryl K said...

Hi Keryn,this is just adorable, such a cutie
Beryl x

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely card Keryn, beautiful colouring. Hope you've a plan to photo those bluebells!