Sunday 1 August 2010

Penny Black Sunday



Hello, Im having a PB day today and wanting to post some of the cards I've made in the week.  This image was from a swap last year with Jules, Thank You Jules, I really love this image!  
I saw a request on blogland for cards to be sent to a crafting lady who's husband has suffered a stroke.  Not that it will make any difference to the situation I posted this off on Thursday in an attempt for her to know that lots of people are thinking of them.  The paper is from the craft magazine freebie and doesnt it photograph well?!  It looks so pretty!

As a result of seeing Jules' beautiful PB bloom  I got myself one from the range and this is it; it's called 'Constellations'.  I like to add a bit of depth to the flower heads with either Glossy Accents or a Sakura gel pen.
I needed to make some blank cards and this was the perfect image.  I've used scraps of pink petticoat from my ever increasing scrap box!

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you enjoy your Sunday!

Keryn x

13 comments:

Claire said...

Oooooh I love these floral creations Keryn - its lovely to see something different - I must try and get hold of some of these stamps, have seen them used alot recently and they are such a change from the cutie images, etc. Love them! Hugs, Claire x

Clare said...

Good afternoon gorgeous girl!!!! wow your cards are beautiful Keryn and what a kind & thoughtful lady to send this off. I love the backing paper of the first card, very noice! big hugs Clare xxx

Wishcraft said...

Such lovely cards! Fab colours and images, and the paper on the first card is gorgeous :o) Lisa x

Annie said...

fabulous PB images on these cards Keryn and such pretty papers too.
hugs, annie x

Sue said...

Lovely cards Keryn. I love the simplicity of the stamps and the background paper is gorgeous.

Sally said...

Love your cards. Really lovely colours and images
Hugs Sally xxx

Kathie said...

Hi Keryn, love your cards they are just so pretty and do the DP you have used on your pink card.
Take Kathie
xox

Emma said...

A beautiful trio of cards, gorgeous images and love the papers you used.
Hugs Emma x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous Keryn, love all the extra detailed you've done to make them pop.
luv
Debby

Claire Phillips said...

I get great satisfaction for using bits from my scraps drawer. Fabulous cards - love the image very striking! Cheers Claire x

Sarn said...

All your PB cards are just gorgeous. What a great idea for a crafting day!

Susie said...

We received your card yesterday (Tuesday) - what a very thoughtful gesture. We thank you SO MUCH. You do beautiful, beautiful work and we are blessed to have this card created by you. I will be sharing it, along with a few other cards we received, tomorrow on my blog. I brought my husband home yesterday. He is doing very well but this has been a life-changing event and things will never be the same. Thank you, again for your kindness. Sue Berker

Tasha said...

These are gorgeous i love your fabulous floral stamps they are beautiful
love tasha xx