Monday 12 September 2011

Fizzy Flowers

Good morning!

Here's a card Ive made using a gorgeous little image from Fizzy Moon that was sent to me by Lizzie, thanks Lizzie I love it!  Ive used mainly Copics with a few PM's to colour him and the bps are from Aimee Ascher (Love) and Pink Petticoat (Kraft).  The sentiment is by Stampin' Up add a strip of raffia ribbon, 3 card candies and Im done!


Ive followed the current challenge over at Sketch & Stash and the sketch Ive chosen to use is this one
as you can chose which sketch you wish to use from their previous challenges. The stash of mine which is old is the raffia ribbon and the newest was the image.

Here's the image from yesterday that I mentioned!


The bed is about 24" round and why all three squeeze into it I dont know especially as there's another bed by the side of it lying empty!
Amber's got her second jab tomorrow and the microchipping but Im very nervous about the chipping as she's got no spare flesh on her and the 'gun' they use is quite big.  The Vet even said to bring a treat in for her (after the amount they charge you'd think they could afford one treat per animal wouldnt you??) as she wont like it!  When my other two were done they were older and had grown much more than this little titch so Im not looking forward to it.
Thanks for your visit,
Keryn x

14 comments:

Sue said...

such a gorgeous card and fabulous colouring:)

thanks for joining us at SnS
cute pic of dogs too:)

sue
xx

Kerryn said...

such a cute image and lovely card!

but that pic of your doggies!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That is truely adorable.
Are you getting Amber spayed? As that's when I got Millie microchipped. I saw it on tv the other day though and it is very quick. I'd feel the same as you though.
I'm going to have to show my niece this pic as she adores dogs like I do!

Annie said...

what a pretty card Keryn, and an adorable image beautifully coloured. Your fur bundle sure looks content, hope all goes well at the vet today. Ours keep treats behind the counter and Piper knows it .. .. he goes and sits beside them and looks at the nurses with those big brown eyes .. .. works every time!
hugs, annie x

Doreen said...

This is such a gorgeous photo of your dogs,the card is great too.

You asked how I got my torn edges it is just a Tim Holtz distress tool,the secret is in the paper I use to print my backing papers, I use Staples Text and Graphics 160gsm. or a thicker ready made paper.
I hope this helps.xxx

Clare said...

Oh look at those gorgeous puppies!!! They all just want to snuggle up warm together Keryn and i think that is so darn cute. Poor little Amber, give her big hugs for tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.
Gorgeous card hun. Hope we are not getting favouratism in the Christmas Club lol!!! why was i not sent some images?? only kidding lol!. Love that image and really liking the sketch. Big hugs Clare xxx

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Keryn, love the bold colours just right for a dull and dismal day
Beryl x

Claire said...

Love the card, fab image (I do love Fizzy Moon), great colours and love the layout too. What a fab pic, I can just imagine them all trying to squeeze into that basket LOL. Good luck tomorrow, poor Amber. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Keryn this card is absolutely beautiful, that image is awesome you have coloured it to perfection, the design is a lovely backdrop for the superb image. Awwwwww don't they look full of sweetness that is what my JR is doing right at this moment...sleeping, lol. He tends to do that a lot these days part of the aging process I suppose. I am sure Amber will do fine at the vet's and I agree with the prices they charge they should supply the treats.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I don't know what is more adorable...your card of your pups! How cute they are.

Juls said...

Hi,

I am still playing catch up in blog land at the mo, I have enjoyed having a good look around your blog to vheck out everything I have missed, such inspirational work as always!!

This is just so so cute!! Loving the colour combo!

Hugs Juls

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card Keryn, love the colours.
Aw sweet pic of your doggies too.
Hugs Emma x

Claire Phillips said...

Really lovely card Keryn - fab colouring and gorgeous image! Oh don't your doggies all look as if they are in heaven. I hate taking my cats to the vet - I feel for you and them! Cheers Claire x

okienurse said...

Beautiful card! Awesome colors! I love the puppy pile! I would imagine that if I were a puppy I would want to be in a pile too cause it would be so warm and comforting.

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Keryn,
I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely.You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site.
Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com