Sunday 6 September 2009

Anniversary

Pink overload on this one I think!  I distressed the background using ordinary inks and a natural sponge.  Ive been testing out a variety of items with which to distress as suggested by many of you, thank you for the tips and help, it is all very much appreciated!  I wanted to keep this card quite basic as the colour is strong enough.


I used:
image - PB Cupful of Love 
border punch - fiskars threading water
corner detail - sizzix die
leaves - quickutz

flowers, button, rubons - stash

Hope you all have a great week, today we're celebrating DH's birthday and am away on holiday Wednesday to North Somerset, so Ive got my fingers crossed for some dry weather!!
Keryn x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've definitely got the sponging technique off to a fine art ! The pink is a gorgeous colour. Sue x

Juls said...

this is just too sweet for words! love it!