Saturday 2 January 2010

Challenge cards; part 1

Hello, I'm starting the way I hope to be able to continue, by listing more cards!  
I'm going to load a couple of cards I've made of recent days and actually remembered to photgraph!  I've sent 5 already, not even 1 photo between them!

  My first card is for Charisma Cardz it is to celebrate their 1st Birthday.  They are having a blog hop and it is actually the first one I have ever completed and entered!  Why not pop over and join in also, it is open for another few days yet and they have loads of lovely candy on offer!



 
For this card I used images sent to me by Claire, I paper pieced the images which set the colour theme.  Again it's an easel card and I used my brand new stamp frofm Hero Art's - tickets, papers are from Funky Fairy, stars and 'wish' are quickutz, sentiment pc generated, nesties & pearlised brads from stash.





4 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

What a fab job and she is very beautiful in those colours - great easel card!x

Vee said...

Fabulous card. love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck with the blog hop. Happy New year!!
xx Vee

Allison said...

fab card and image
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Sally said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at our Charisma Cardz Birthday Blog Hop Challenge.