Tuesday 19 January 2010

Oh no, more pc probs :(

Hello peeps,
I must apologise for my absence which has been due to severe pc problems.  For over 2 weeks I'd been having huge problems trying to log onto the internet and if I did get on then it would freeze or crash.  Desperation was not the word I can tell you!
After a short but very expensive stay at a 'puter hospital it arrived home but still had the same problems.  You can imagine what DH was saying after finding out we had 2 hard drive failures which needed to be replaced.
Anyway, after a new router, new cables etc etc I think, fingers crossed that I may be back online and I look forward to catching up with you all very soon.

I hope you are all well & I look forward to seeing you soon.
Keryn x

4 comments:

Jules said...

Ouch!!!

Sounds expensive Keryn.

Try not to think of how much wonderful stash you could have bought with the money!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope it is now sorted and behaves itself.

Love Jules xx

Claire Phillips said...

Keryn - kept meaning to e-mail youa(where does the time go?) to see why you were M.I.A. Do hope it is all sorted! We had very similar problems with our last P.C. But have also been having some more minor problems with this one recently - sometimes it just doesn't want to co-operate! Anyway hopefully you are back with us now! Take Care Claire x

Steph said...

We've missed you, hope your PC is feeling better soon!

Simply Shaz said...

Been there with the whole pc /net problems...its just awful isnt it :( Hopefully fingers crossed it will all keep running smoothly for you now :)
Shaz x