Wednesday 20 July 2011

Mum in lilac

Hello back again, this time with a card Ive made for my youngest to give to her MIL.  She chose the image so apologies for bringing it out of the cupboard again but it is a beauty I think!

Ive used Pink Petticoats washed out and Grandmothers wallpaper both in lilac and the sketch is today's mini challenge over at Bugaboo.  Well my version of it, just a tiny tweak!  Hope you like it!


Now Ive seen it up here, Im going to add the big Tim Holtz bloom in the top left hand corner as its looking a tad bare to me!  Firstly, I need to find that die!   Aaaaargh! 
Keryn x

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Oooh this is just gorgeous Keryn.xxx

Lynda said...

Very elegant!

Love Lynda xxx

okienurse said...

Awesome card! I love the color and I think it looks perfect the way it is.

debby4000 said...

Put the flower down and step away from the card its absolutely gorgeous and doesn't need a flower to distract how fabulous the image and card is.
luv
Debby

Min said...

Wow, just lovely - the purple & silver! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Christmas In July Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

Claire Phillips said...

At last Keryn - some time to catch up in blogland. I can see you have been busy tidying and creating fab cards as always. I can't believe we are half way through our summer holidays already - have to say the weather has been such a treat and makes up for the miserable May/June we had in Scotland. Still no e-mail but at least my computer is well and I can pop by to say hi! Cheers Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Keryn that image along with the colours have such elegance and class I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

That image is absolutely fab - and the card is so elegant - love it (and I wouldn't think it needs anything added) x