Tuesday 2 August 2011

Catch up!

Morning!

Long post warning!
Firstly, just to say that my very clever little girl has passed all of her exams and is now a qualified public and private sector Accountant!  I am soooo proud I could burst!
We were at a family wedding on Friday - the day she found out the results - and here's a snap of us.


Heifer alert!  Ooh how I hate seeing myself!!
Anyway, here's a photo of my beautiful niece on her special day too.


and the lovely soft buttercup colour scheme was just gorgeous!

Im also late with my Christmas Card Club submission so here it is too.


This used a new digi from Cuddly Buddly which I just fell in love with!  The challenge this fortnight was set by Sally and we had to use a 'Santa' figure and the hardest thing was deciding which one to use!  If you hop over and see some of the other girls (links are on my sidebar) you will see what they made too.

I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful summer sunshine and long may it continue - even though we are now due rain for the remainder of the week?!  Hopefully it will just be showers though and better still, not actually reach Southampton!

Catch you all soon, thanks for calling in.
Keryn xx

13 comments:

Clare said...

Keryn you are looking amazing hun!. You are really glowing. Congratulations to your very clever baby girl too! knew she would do it. Absolutely love your card and what a cute image!!!. Lots of love Clare xxx

Claire said...

What are you like woman .... it's a really lovely picture of you both!! Fantastic news for both of you and well deserved. The wedding pic is lovely and that colour is just like I've used on my Sister's invites. She collected them yesterday and I forgot to take pictures DOH so will have to wait for my invite to be posted!!! Lovely card too - I have only just posted mine. Hugs, Claire x

Annie said...

Gorgeous photo Keryn. You must be so proud of your gorgeous daughter....and rightly so. Huge pat on the back for her from me.
Hugs,
A x

Twiglet said...

Oh well done to your daughter - clever girl! And why do you hate pics of yourself - you are lovely!

dutchess said...

How lovely you both look so happy!!!!and such fantastic news you must be bursting with joy.....
I love the christmas card...I love that cuddly buddly web site but my credit card goes into meltdown! hugs Margaret

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Keryn that is brilliant news congratulations, love the pictures and I also love your card that Santa looks great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Carol said...

Gorgeous happy picture of the two of you Keryn and the wedding photo is fab. Loving your Santa too it's a fabby image. Carol x

Unknown said...

Wish we where getting sun I came home to rain, beautiful pics and well done to ur daughter and ur niece looks amazing, luv ur little santa I had better get a move on before I miss any more.
Chris x

Hazel said...

Well done to your daughter - and what a lovely photo of both of you. Love the card for the Christmas club challenge. x

pinky said...

What a gorgeous photo of proud mother and daughter!! The bridal colours are just beautiful for a summer wedding keryn. Loving your cute little Santa and after reading your story i will forgive you for being late rofl!

debby4000 said...

Congratulations to your daughter and beautiful wedding photo.
Adorable sweet Christmas card too.
luv
Debby

Gibmiss said...

Hi Keryn
Fabby Pickies .....and lovely card ....
hugs sylvie
xx

Jules said...

Hi Keryn

Wow!!!

What a fantastic post!!!

Firstly I love the picture of you and your clever daughter. You take a great photograph and look beautiful! I wish I looked that good in photographs that's for sure.

You must be so proud of your daughter .. .. please give her my congratulations.

Lovely wedding photographs too. I love seeing brides on their wedding day!!

Then last but by no means least your super card. That santa image is gorgeous.

Love Jules xx