Monday 27 April 2009

C4E Sunday Sketch


Hello, I havent been crafting much lately as hubby is on holiday. I needed to make a Thanks card for him to send to his Daughter so I used the C4E sketch. Once I started using sketches I find I now dry up if I dont have one in mind when I start cardmaking so keep up the good work to everyone that shares their sketches with us!
We've both now got bad backs so theres no gardening today and its a craft day so I hope to get busy with my stash!
TFL :D
Keryn
x

10 comments:

pinky said...

Lovely Keryn, love those papers and of course one cute image!! Thanks for joining us at C4E again this week. Hope the back improves soon but in the meantime enjoy your crafting.
Pinky

michele said...

great card keryn hope your backs are better soon!thanks for joining in with the c4e challenge hugs mx

Annie said...

Hi Keryn! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely message. I love your cute bear card and you have some beautiful cards on your blog, and of course a cute little dog too! hugs, annie x

Christy Dillman said...

Supre cute image, love the colors you used too! Thanks for joining us at C4E!

Hugs,
Christy-DT member C4E

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet!

Greetings,
Saskia

Claire Phillips said...

Keryn lovely card - want to give that teddy a cuddle - have left you a wee something on my blog. Cheers Claire x

kc_froglady said...

wonderful job with this sketch Keryn. I really like the coloring on the bear. Lovely job! Hope your back is feeling better. Thanks for playing with us at C4E!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Fantastic colouring on the bear!! Great job and I love the scalloped edges! Judy xx

Tasha said...

This i adorable - lovely colours and fab image - gorgeous card
love tasha xx

LivArtNow said...

I've been having a look around your blog, and I have to say I love your clean and elegant style!! Lots of beautiful cards here!!

Linda.