Wednesday 15 April 2009

Lilac Days


I made this in an attempt to try to steer away from the Pink Petticoat images! Still cute though! I cant take the praise the colouring, hubby did that as we sat in the garden yesterday enjoying the lovely sunshine. I was busy with lots of images and he had to have a go too! They're like kids aren't they?! Im not sure about the others that he did, he went a little too.....um.....Leonardo for my liking!
The papers are all PP, image is FF and ribbon (which is actually an exact match in the flesh!) from Hobbycraft! Yes, I was gutted they were closed on Easter Sunday but I made up for it yesterday!

6 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Wow..... your cards are great....... Ive always wanted to have a go but never seem to find the time..

Love browsing hobbycraft though lol

x

Claire Phillips said...

Cute card Keryn - your husband definitely shows tallent - maybe you should hide your stash......don't want him borrowing anything precious! My computer crashed Tuesday, so just back onloine and catching up. I have bought myself a new computer only to find when I got home they gave me the wrong one....now need to swap it and youngest two have the pox! What a holiday.....Cheers Claire x

Sarah B said...

Love the card and the bags are gorgeous, Just to let you know you won Day 1 of my giveaway, e-mail me your details and I can send you your goodies, Hugs Sarah B X

Steph said...

Gorgeous card- great colouring by your hubbie!

Kim Dellow said...

Love the card. Thank you for linking to my candy. Good luck in guessing the number of beads. Kim

Julie said...

A lovely card, and your husband's colouring isn't bad either.
Julie x