Thursday 2 April 2009

Tagged!


Hello, I was tagged by Pinky in a 'round robin' kind of thing! I was 4th on her list and so had to go into the 4th file of my albums, 4th folder and 4th image and this is it. Not exactly exciting, sorry!!
It was one of many shots we took of one of our lillies so hubby could paint it, they were really amazing so all in all it was a productive shot!
Next, it's down to me to list 4 people who are asked if they could follow suit - only if you wish and time permitting!
I follow a few blogs of people whose work I really admire so will add some of these people even though I dont actually know them all personally and hope that it will produce some lovely photos.
Apologies in advance :D
Have fun
Keryn
x

2 comments:

pinky said...

Thanks for joining in Keryn. Beautiful photo, so clear. Links seem to be fine.
Pinky

Caroline said...

Hi there thanx for taggin me I have no albums on my PC I deleted them all the other day but I've just uploaded a piccie of me & a celeb - is that ok??? x x