Monday 11 May 2009

Hi,

Ive just added the Anniversary card I made for my brother & sil. Ive decided to stop feeling guilty for using Pink Petticoat so much as I just love them. I realised that there are so many blogs out there and a theme runs through them so Im happy now!

The image if from Digi-Boutique and the papers are all PP. This was my first attempt at paper piecing and although it took so many attempts (because of my fiddly printer) Im pleased with it and will give it another go!

They really aren't a frilly fussy pair so I chose to keep
the colours simple but striking.

Unfortunately the photo quality is poor but Ive read on some blogs that they scan their images in so Im going to give that a try and see if it gives better results!

I'll be back with another couple of cards soon.

Keryn x




3 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

Love this card Keryn - fab birds and great paper piecing - looks brill with those papers! x

Jules said...

Hi Keryn - a beautiful card.

I love those cute little birds!!!

Love Jules xx

Chrissie said...

This is really, really cute, I love those dickie birds!
Chrissie