Sunday 3 October 2010

Quick & Easy


Hello, here's a quick couple of cards I made using paper piecing.  The best thing with paper piecing is that youve already got enough of the same papers to make at least 2 so I dont feel as guilty printing off a sheet of printed paper!
This image is Doggie in a Stocking by Teri and is available now over at the shop.


I printed paper in the gingham design by Pink Petticoat added some furry thread, a lovely sentiment from Clare - Thanks Clare! - and little off cuts of mirri card.  I shaded the image with PM's just for a little more definition.

Hope to be back soon with the golden wedding boxed card that's taken me days to make!

Have a lovely Sunday
Keryn x

13 comments:

Claire said...

A couple of gorgeous cards hun - I've seen the other animal images in stockings and they are sooo sweet. Can't wait to see your other card. Enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

awhhh arent they cute, beautiful gingham and fibres, do I see my name on it, no, why not. :o)
Chris x

Sally said...

These are great for quick cards and they look so different using the different papers.
Hugs Sally xxx

Teri said...

These are gorgeous hun! Loving those fibres.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Hugs,
Teri x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Stunning, I love the colours you've choosen. x

Saskia said...

Sooooo cute!!!! Lovely cards!

Saskia :)

Powerful Search Engine said...

What a couple of scrumptious cards Keryn! I totally adore the paper piecing fantastic choice of papers xxx Hugs Pascale

Clare said...

Beautiful cards Keryn and they both look so different!. Love the fibres, they are really cute. Take care darlin girl. Big hugs Clare xxx

Claire Phillips said...

They are both fab Keryn. I love that image and have used it myself - just lovely! Do like a bit of paper piecing as well.....Cheers Claire x

Sally said...

Hi Keryn
just thought I would pop back to say I used a template that was in one of the recent craft magazines for thr snow globe. I cut the centre circle out with my cuttlebug.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Sally xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so cute.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

So cute! Loving the paper pieced pups
love tasha xx

pinky said...

They are so cute, love all the gingham and paper piecing.
Pinky