Hello, I have made this card to practice my colouring, it fits into a few of this weeks challenges.
1) Pile it on Challenge is to combine at least 2 different current chaleenges at the same time as making it 3D. The leaves are all at different levels on the card and the sentiment is raised also.
2) Crazy 4 Challenges C4 C5 this week is to use stitching. I have used my new machine to attach the image and the PP to the card.
3) Craft Creations Challenges this week they are looking for autumnal/leaves theme, say no more!
4) Dare you 2 Digi Challenge is asking for die cuts or punchouts. There are quite a few QK leaves for the asking or the sentiment card is die cut from a nestie.
5) By The Cute and Girly Challenge is a new challenge blog that Pinky has talked about on her blog and this month - yes, MONTH, they are asking for any craft with the theme of Autumn Glory so I think this will fit this request also! Please pop over to this new challenge blog as there are many many ideas by the talented DT, they are just fab and well worth a look! Thanks Pinky for the hint!
Hopefully I have met all of the criteria for each of these challenges!
image - Hope Jacare Owl
coloured - FC w/c pencils & PM's
diecuts - QK x 3 leaves, nesties large scalloped rectangles
PP - MME - bloom & grow
stash - inks, rub ons, ribbon
Thank you for calling by & for your kind comments about Steves impending surgery.