Monday 19 October 2009

Madison with Attitude


 
 
Hello,  Here is a card I made this weekend using the lovely Madison from Charmed cards and Crafts site.  I love their images as they really cover a wide range of subjects.  Here is Madison and she's got attitude, well you would have wouldn't you if you had size 15 feet?!  lol
I tried to soften the overall edge of this card by using my newish sentiment stamp and I crushed up the image, just like all teenagers stuff really - and prettified (new word of the day!)  it with a shocking orange ribbon!  Talk about polar opposites!  Well I hope you like it as I had great fun making this.
I used:
image - charmed cards & crafts
coloured - PM's
pp - Papermania Clare Curd's The Big One
stash - eyelets, ribbon, buttons and BP by Fiskars

Keryn x 

 

9 comments:

Juls said...

fab love your colour combo! the gorgeous DP's and such a fab layout! great card, love it!

pinky said...

This is lovely Keryn, love how you crinkled up the tag, great effect and I'm loving your new word of the day lol.
Pinky

Victoria said...

fab card, love the creased look

xx

Steph said...

Fab card, Keryn! I love the colours you've used and the different textures and embellies. One of your best I think! x

Claire Phillips said...

Great card Keryn - with suitable amounts of attitude! Brill colours and great distressing! x

Anonymous said...

Great card Keryn, I agree with feet that big you're entitled to have attitude ! The tag is a brilliant touch. Sue x

Chris said...

Love your card Keryn, it's a really great card for a teen girl and I love the texture of the scrunched paper. Chris xx

Ruth said...

Great card,love the colours and textures,Ruth x

pinky said...

Hi Keryn, thanks for the tip on using the hoover, I am going to give it a go later, so I'll keep you posted lol. Was tempted to go a bit scary but was afraid in case it would be too much lol. Crazy day to get married!
Pinky