Sunday 18 October 2009

Rachel's Birthday & Penny Black Challenge


Hello,  I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.  Friday night I was 'babysitting' my daughters 4 month old Cocker Spaniel pup, Chester.  It was hard work but he is so adorable that I really didn't mind at all, even though I am still tired today from it!  It's the closest to grandchildren for many a year for me so I wont grumble!
I have been trying to get ontop of my birthday cards so I can devote some serious time to making a xmas card order of 120.  I've been gradually gathering all of the gear together, ready for the 'Off' and I think I can mallinger no longer!   I have no excuse as I have seen so many wonderful creations by you all yet why is it that when faced with such a task and a card blank, my mind empties?!  Oh give me back my driving pupils, that was so much easier!!
Here is a card I have made for one of my nieces and it is a Penny Black image I received from Jules, thanks Jules and I so love it that I have the stamp on my xmas wishlist.  
The challenge this week over at PB Saturday Challenge is the great sketch, although it is on it's side here!
I used:
image - PB Uplifting
colouring - water colour pencils
die cuts - nesties
pp - Funky Fairy
flowers - xcut punches
stash - gems & rubons




Thank you for calling in, have a great week!
Keryn x

4 comments:

tracie said...

Gorgoeus card Keryn, love this fabulous kitty and the beautiful pinks !! Aww sounds like you had fun with your daughters pup... we have 2 and they are 5 months old..very hard work sometimes but cute with it.
Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Ed said...

Oh this is brilliant - I love the stamp and your bright cheerful colours :-)

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card keryn...love the paper mix and that adorable image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Pauline C said...

Very cute card Keryn and fab use of the sketch. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x