Friday 9 March 2012

All grown up!

Hello,

Ive been making a few cards and here's one Id like to share with you today.


Ive seen blogging buddies using their Bugaboo images and posting today so it prompted me to enjoy a little Bugaboo humour too!
I played with a digi paper to add a dark brown circle too and the 2 checked mats are by DCWV (sacrilege actually having to cut into this beautiful pad but it had to be done!).

Ive spent many a lonely hour perusing Pinterest recently and found this gorgeous card

and thought WOW this is just gorgeous, so simple but effective so I set about having a dabble in my scraps and created these.

This comes with a warning though, it is very addictive so beware!

Id like to enter my Bugaboo card in to the challenges over at:
 Paper Shelter - anything goes
PaperTake Weekly - anything goes

Thanks for your visit,
Keryn x

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Stunning work Keryn,love your fab image, your not the only one that peruses Pinterest.xxx

Beryl K said...

Fabulous cards Keryn, love the scraps ones. Must check out this Pinterest site
Beryl x

Annie said...

I've just got another grumpy old fart bugaboo image today .. .. need to print it off to play though. I love your card and the image is on my wish list (would be just perfect for DH's birthday). enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

LOL - love that sentiment!! Fab male card too!!

I've had to avoid Pinterest lately as I was spending just that little bit too much time on there :/ Love your take on that card though.

Have a fab weekend

Claire xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous cards - I am liking those last two - so very different when using different tones/shades. Hugs, Claire x

Liz said...

Ion fabby girl!

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Keryn these cards really make my day, they are such fun, I love the image and sentiments, those papers are delicious and wow to the two cards you have made below, superb work.
hugs
lorraine x

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!
hugs, Sharon

pinky said...

Amazing cards, reminds me of a paint box, love the effect. The bugaboo one is just brilliant, hard to resist lol.