Monday 5 March 2012

Jayden 5

Hello,

Here's a card I've made for my great nephew, he is a special member of our family as he is the only one who is carrying my family name forward.  Quite unusual considering I was one of five kids yet only one child is able to do this! 

I just love Lili of the Valley images for boy/male cards, they really do them so well which makes my task a lot easier for me.  I've used up some scraps from a very very old pad I have along with some lovely green bazzil card.  The football is a Quickutz double die and I love having the opportunity to use it, something that doesn't happen often enough I feel.


Id like to enter this into the following challenges:
Secret Crafter - green for go
Simon Says - anything goes

Have a super week and thanks for calling in,
Keryn x

19 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Keryn,love the fab image,great papers too.xxx

Annie said...

Hi Keryn,
What a fab card for a special little boy.
Hugs,
A x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Really cute card Keryn. Love the colours you've used on this one.

Claire xxx

Juls said...

this is so cute!!! Hugs Juls

Sally said...

This is great Keryn. Love LOTV too....I have been colouring some images over the weekend :)
Hope your day went well.
Hugs Sally xxx

Claire said...

Love this card Keryn - great image and love the way you have co-ordinated the colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Beryl K said...

Super card Keryn, I bet your great nephew loves it. Many thanks for your comments and I can confirm that I am old enough to have a 40 year old - unfortunately lol
Beryl x

downrightcrafty said...

a lovely creation and love the take on the colour scheme, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful football card Keryn.
luv
Debby

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Green for go" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Annie said...

I love the LOTV little boys too, and your card is great!
hugs, annie x

Claire Phillips said...

Superb card Keryn - fab mix of image and papers! Cheers Claire x

pinky said...

Well you had better all take good care of him lol. I love your gorgeous card keryn.

brenda said...

I'm playing catch up as usual Keryn and loving this fottie card, lovely fresh colours.

B x

Marcea said...

An absolutely wonderful creation full of beautiful attention to detail. Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week.

I hope you can join us again this week. There is candy up for grabs on my blog ... x

pickle said...

This is absolutely fabulous Keryn I love the layout
Kerry x

Sonia said...

Great boys card :) Thanks for joining us in Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge 'Green For Go'
Hugs Sonia xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Keryn,
This looks fab. I love this little cutie! Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card for a football fan which i believe most boys are these days, lol, the design is terrific so is the image.
hugs
Lorraine x