Saturday 24 March 2012

Congratulations Claire & Mark!

Hi,

Just wanted to share a card I made for a special blogging friend who is getting married today.  I know she's received it so I'm happy to share it now.

Claire and Mark are tying the knot in Coventry and look at the weather!  I'm sure she is having the time of her life, it makes you go all tingly doesn't it but then I am up to my eyes with wedding stationery for my girl so maybe I am just in Wedding mode right now!


This is the first time that Ive used this style of card for someone other than my girls and Im really pleased with how it turned out, Ive even lined the insides to coordinate which is a first!

This image I've had for absolutely ages having seen Pinky use it beautifully a while ago and this was the first print for it; I cut it close with just a minimal white edge then trimmed again onto pearlised ivory card.
The wedding cake, wedding rings, horseshoe and hearts dies are by Quickutz, the hearts are nesties.  I used a couple of embossing plates and the blue card is from Papermill.

I know I'll be thinking of them for the whole day and I'm only sorry I couldn't go and see her so I'm really looking forward to seeing her photos!

This weekend starts the UK's British Summertime and all I can say is 
'Bring It On', we are due a super nice Summer and it will be worth losing an hours sleep for!
Have a super weekend everyone,
Keryn xx

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Keryn,I am sure Claire loves it to I love the colour and all your embellies.xxx

Annie said...

Oh thats really pretty Keryn. You are so very thoughtful.
Big hugs,
A x

brenda said...

Great shaped pretty card Keryn.

We have a 'new addition' hope to share later or tomorrow !

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Clare said...

Wow this is gorgeous Keryn! I bet Claire & Mark are so chuffed with it. Have never seen a card like this before. Love how you have used their wedding colour scheme. I bow my head in shame as I actually ended up buying a card for them (slapped wrists) as I just ran out of time and wanted them to get it for the day. I still may make them one too as I feel so guilty lol!. Big hugs Clare xxx

Clare said...

Wow this is gorgeous Keryn! I bet Claire & Mark are so chuffed with it. Have never seen a card like this before. Love how you have used their wedding colour scheme. I bow my head in shame as I actually ended up buying a card for them (slapped wrists) as I just ran out of time and wanted them to get it for the day. I still may make them one too as I feel so guilty lol!. Big hugs Clare xxx

Claire said...

And it's even more amazing and fabulous in real life. Gorgeous work honey, it blew me away and thank you again for such a lovely card. Hugs, Claire xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is deliciously different Keryn, that shape is ACE, and what a beautiful design love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x