Tuesday 13 March 2012

Sketch & Stash # 83

Morning,

Sharing a couple of cards today for a friends little one who turns 1 shortly.  Ive followed the sketch over at Sketch & Stash and put the sentiment on the opposite side so hopefully that will be ok.


The papers are by Pink Petticoat, border punch by MS and the sweet image is by Mo Manning.  The BP is 2 years old and I think Ive had the image for about the same time too so hopefully that is my old stash for the challenge.

This is the second card for George:


For this I paper pieced an image by Beccys Place and embossed some plain white card underneath.

I hope you like my cards and thanks for your visit.
Keryn x

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Keryn,great images.xxx

Juls said...

these are just adorable! Hugs Juls

brenda said...

Two very cute cards Keryn, hard to pick a favourite, but probably the second, a dog as well as paper piecing pip t the post.

The biggest boy is being fitted for a new saddle today !

B x

Annie said...

I love your cards and I'm sure the little man will too.
Hugs,
A x

Claire said...

Two fabulous cards hun, love the papers on both and fab images. Hugs, Claire x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Really lovely cards, I like the sweet image and the papers, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, good luck.
Kevin xx

Twiglet said...

Such cute cards. Glad you like our photos - lol - I tried not to reveal too much!

Annie said...

a couple of sweeties Keryn! enjoy your weekend. hugs, annie x

Karen Petitt said...

Lovely cards, wonderful fresh colours so spring! Adore you lovely doggies too hugs Karen x

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely. Thank you for joining us at SnS.
Sarah-Jane xx

Claire Phillips said...

Really lovely cards Keryn! Great colouring and I love the layout in the first one! Cheers Claire x

Michelle Short said...

Great card, love the colours/papers and what you have done with my sketch.

Thank you for joining in with my sketch at Sketch N Stash this fortnight,

Michelle x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Keryn, these are two fabulous cards, I love the images and what terrific designs, super work.
Hugs
Lorraine x