Friday 19 February 2010

Baby Grace's 1st Birthday

Hello, here is a little card I made for one of my great nieces who is shortly to celebrate her 1st birthday.  Ive used a gorgeous little image from Mo, I think she captures the little ones so perfectly, altho I think the little one above is a bit older than 1, I still adore her and thought she would be ideal for the card.  I used my new Funky Papercraft Factory CD for the coloured dotty paper, the washed out paper is pink petticoat and the little swatch of patterned pink is from a freebie pad with a card magazine recently.

Valentine's didn't actually happen here after all, come the time we were due to get ready Steve fell quite poorly and went to bed 'just for a quick lie down - I'll be fine in 15mins'  less than 5 mins later the snoring filled the house!!  lol  I was in the candlelit bath with a flute of pink fizz that he'd sorted so I just decided it would be a PJ evening instead!  He got me flowers yesterday though, reduced from the 14th!!  Oh I do hate him working his shifts!!  He got a lovely new watch, which he hasn't taken off yet! lol

Thanks for dropping by!
Keryn x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Keryn
This card is adorable Mo's images are lovely,
Love the new addition, Murphy great name is it a Lab.?
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Keryn. I agree Mo's images are fab for little one's. Never mind abour missing Valentine's day, at least you got some flowers ...eventually. Sue C x

pinky said...

Ah Keryn this is so sweet, I love Mo's images and she definitely can capture a child's innocense. Your GNiece will love this. I love Murphy!!! he is so like my little Squirt, what breed is he?
Pinky

Claire Phillips said...

Great card Keryn - fabulous image , so beautifully coloured! Definitely a card to be kept. Sorry to hear about Valentines day hope Steve is well now and making up for it.....Take care Claire x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Keryn
Beryl x

Jules said...

Hi Keryn

What a beautiful card - such a cute image.

I see you have had your sewing machine in action!!! I love stitching on cards. Recently I have crafted more on the dining room table than in my little craft room so haven't stitched as much as I would like. Must make amends - you have inspired me. Thanks for that!

Pleased to see that you have the new Funky Hand CD - isn't it great!!!

Love Jules xx

Donna said...

This is a really pretty card Keryn, I love the pretty papers and super cute image and buttons :) Donna x

Lexxie said...

So sorry to hear about your Valentine's day! At least he got you some flowers, even if they were reduced lol!!
Love your pretty card Keryn, just perfect for a little girl,
Love Sarita xx

Craftyrose said...

Lovely stitching and perfect for a cute little girlie. xx

Chrissie said...

You've made such a wonderful card with Mo's adorable image Keryn!
Those papers are just perfect with this little sweetie and your colouring is superb.

Steph said...

You've been busy too since I last visited!! I love this card, the image is so cute and I really like the way you've put the colours together- I really like that paper and the cute little buttons! Sorry Val's Day wasn't as you'd hoped, still some fizz and a bath sounds very relaxing, at least you got to pamper yourself a bit! x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Ooooh! how cute is this! your colouring is beautiful! and It's another special personalised one! Absolutely fabulous!