Sunday 21 February 2010

Going Green!



Hello,
Firstly I must just apologise for not mentioning Murphy properly, he is a 4mth chocolate Labrador and having just spent the last few hours with him I can honestly say he is a real Andrex pup!  Into everything!  Got himself so exhausted his eyes were hanging down all bloodshot but no, he still wouldn't give in and have a nap!  lol

Here is a card I made last month using the gorgeous George from Ellephantastic.  Ive used papers from PM's The Big One by Clare Curd, MS punch around the page punches, a little pleated white grosgrain ribbon and a sentiment from Anita's completes this card.

Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments, I really really love them!
Keryn x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Keryn
Beautiful card, great colours so fresh looking, and cute little teddy, I was showing my husband murphy, and of course I got dont even go there, My husband said I would love a chocolate lab "dog" and I came home on his birthday 6 yrs ago with 2 black bitches labs of course, but the wrong sex, colour and 2 instead of one, you can see them on my sidebar right side.
Christine x

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Keryn, but then again it is in my favourite colour lol. Love the new addition to the family
Beryl x

Craftyrose said...

Love your blue bear. It's Roger isn't it? xx

Unknown said...

Keryn they are fabulous. I especially like the first one...that color just pops right off the screen!

Annie said...

Murphy is a darling, puppies are always so cute and warm and cuddly! and I love your teddy bear card too, very striking colours and a great stand up!
hugs, annie x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks Keryn feeling alot better today! What an adorable lab pup - we had labs when I lived with my folks, just bundles of love on legs! Great card - fab colour and that teddy is oh so huggable! x

Steph said...

I love the colour of this! So fresh looking! Really like your new punch, I definately want to get some MS punch around the page punches, they look so amazing!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Love the colour and the design! I STILL haven't tried an easel card yet! I must be the only one!