Wednesday 3 February 2010

WOYWW 03.02.10

Hello,  Of all the htings to nudge me to join in and it's the one that would usually be bottom of my list especially as my desk is such a mess!
I must thank everyone who joins in with this wonderful wacky idea as I've realised that my space isn't all a total mess, just the desk itself!  Not too bad then eh?!
 
Im trying to work my way through February's family cards and the one infront is one of the freebies of Precious Moments that I got to from Juls (Glitterchick).  There's also an assortment of Mo's images, Madison, Penny Black and Lola Rose ready to be transformed.  And in true Julia style, this week we are pointing the camera to the right of the desk so here is what Ive got.....
 
 
This is only half of it, from desk height upwards, I couldn't get it all in but underneath the shelves are 'dolly trolleys' as I call them in which Ive got my wood backed stamps and ink pads along with another one filled with my grooming stuff, hairdryer, mousse, brushes etc etc.

Well, I think I've broken the 'duck' now of being too shy to load posts so thank you ladies for that shove!  I hope to be back later with some proper cards to share.

Keryn x 

8 comments:

strawberry fields said...

Great craft space Keryn
fiona x

Unknown said...

Hi A very well organised person I see, I sound like one of them fortune tellers, Love the space and great shelves.
Christine x
P.S Honey is adorable x

Unknown said...

Hi Keryn - thanks for sharing your space with us. I love the WOYWW feature and love being nosey around all the desks and WiP. Your shelves are well tidy. Well done!!!

Paula x x x

Unknown said...

Thanks for becoming a follower, what age is honey, Tina my JR is coming 16 this year.
Christine x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Keryn, how nice to see some of your space...your working surface may be busy, but crikey, your storage is tidy and organised.....you must be a bit breathless when you visit my place!! Glad you've enjoyed the duck breaking!!

Steph said...

Hi Keryn, hope you are ok. Loved getting a glimpse of your crafty area, you do look very organised with an organised mess on your desk!! lol

Annie said...

Keryn you are so tidy and organised! I daren't show you my desk or shelves - well you can't see the desk at the moment any how!
hugs, annie x

Claire Phillips said...

Great workspace Keryn - very tidy. My cupboards are getting more and more crammed full of useful bits .....you never know when that may come in handy. I really do need a dedicated space - we can but dream! x