Sunday 14 February 2010

Hubby's card

Just wanted to post this card Im keeping for Wednesday and also enter it into this week's Penny Black's Saturday Challenge.  I've used a pretty PB stamp 'Cupful of Love' and only used a little red on this quite bare white card.  The ribbon was from my stash which Id been keeping for a special occasion.  Sorry the photo is quite stark, I need to try to make a special photo 'booth'.
I would also like to enter this into Crazy 4 Challenges who are asking for 'red'.  Think this might be ok!

Thanks for calling in, Keryn x

8 comments:

Clare said...

Hi Keryn! some very beautiful cards hun. Hope your late Valentines Day goes well with hubby!!! hugs Clare xxx

Claire said...

Hi Keryn - thought I would just stop by and thank you for adding yourself as a follower to my blog. I love this card you have made for your hubby - I just love Penny Black images! Have had a browse through your older posts and your creations are really lovely. Claire x

Claire Phillips said...

Great card for Steve - I'm sure he loved it. Nowe I am slightly spooked by being the third Claire in a row to leave a comment.....Happy Belated Valentines Day!!Cheers Claire x

Steph said...

Oh how sweet, Keryn! I love that image and how you've personalised it. I'm sure hubbie loved it! Hope you had a lovely day and are OK! xx

michele said...

hi Keryn lovely card! hugs xx

Annie said...

what an adorable card Keryn, I love the cute little mice and the touch of red is just perfect.
hugs, annie x

Donna said...

A really sweet card Keryn, the red and white colour combo is stunning :) Donna x

Craftyrose said...

Love this card Keryn. Such a sweet image and lovely embossed background. xx