Saturday 27 February 2010

Pesky Glamour Dust!

Hello, sorry to show another Sophie image but it just fits perfectly for a family birthday I have soon besides, how could I resist her?!  As all followers will now know when I get a bee in my bonnet for a particular image it does tend to appear probably too many times in close succession!
Is it only me with that glamour dust stuff?  Yes, I imagine it probably is!  Without fail everytime I use it, I find it on me for at least 48hours afterwards!  Presently I sit here typing this and I can see a rainbow of little colours twinkling infront of my right eye!!  Aaargh, Ive rubbed my eye, my nose and my face with clean tissue to try to remove it but oh no Keryn, its still there!  Everytime I use it I get reminded very quickly why I haven't used it for many weeks!  lol!  For the eagle eyes amongst you I have used the PaperTake Weekly challenge sketch again for this card!  
Wishing you all a very happy weekend what ever you are upto!
Off to catch up with some blogs now, see you later with more cards and no more psychedelic visions from me!?
Keryn x
p.s. other than my face, the glamour dust is on the 4!

11 comments:

Annie said...

such an adorable image and I love the colours on this card. hope you are now de-glamoured and enjoying your weekend!
hugs, annie x

Claire said...

What a cute card Keryn ... just love the colours and I can see why you have used the image again, its gorg! Enjoy your weekend and hope you are finally rid of the glamour dust lol! Claire x

Unknown said...

hi Keryn
She is so sweet I would use her again and again, great layout and papers, love the stitching detail, gorgeous.
Have a great weekend
christine x

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Keryn, gorgeous image and I love your colour combo
Beryl x

pinky said...

She is too cute not to use keryn, know what you mean about glimmer dust, or anything sparkly or dusty. I just spilled my embossing powder trying to pour it back in.
Pinky

Victoria said...

gorgeous card Keryn and fab colouring. No it's not just you lol - I have a permanent sparkle and it ain't my eyes lol!
Hugs
Victoria
x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Keryn, gorgeous choice of colours and your image is so sweet...I always get in a pickle with glamour dust too...you wait until you spill half a bottle on the carpet lol! :) Donna x

Lexxie said...

I love this little image too Keryn. I always end up glittering the cats and hubby, I think they're used to it now!
Love Sarita xx

Claire Phillips said...

Fabulous card Keryn! No glamour dust for me...but Reuben is always asking how is he supposed to be taken seriously at work when he is constantly covered in glitter!!!!Nothing like a bit of sparkle in the office is what I say! Cheers Claire x

Tasha said...

LOL Keryn no its not you, i cannot use glamour dust without being coated with it myself. And it doesnt come off in the shower, a week later andill still be seeing it on me!!!!

Love this card - its beautiful. The colours are great and the image is totally adorable. Love the layout too
love tasha xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

The image is adorable and these papers are so pretty! I really love the shades of the aqua blue.
I made a card today in very similar colours, but when I photographed it, the colours looked completely different than they do in real life! - so annoying!
I also love the personalisation with the name and age. It makes cards all the more special, and I love your zig zag stitching too!