Tuesday 4 January 2011

Anything Goes

Hello,
On the day that vat goes up Im getting a bit fed up of hearing how this is meant to make things better for the country's debt yet the bankers are still raking in million pound salaries.  Im sorry, there is no banker worth one million pound in my opinion.  It's the surgeons and educators of this country along with many many other professions that deserve those kinds of salaries not bankers or footballers.  


Anyway, onto today's card, this is made using a freebie acrylic stamp that was free in my craft mag last week.  Im going to enter this into the challenge of 'Anything Goes' over at PaperTake Weekly, just my cup of tea to start the year I think, nothing too difficult to think about!!
Im quite pleased as I didnt print off any papers for this one, it was solely made using papers from my HUGE selection of papers Id already printed/scraps.

Hope you have a great day!
Keryn x

13 comments:

brenda said...

Hallelujah !!

The organisation I work for has been singing this song for years Keryn and you don't know how nice it is to hear your words.

I was listening to the debate on TV last evening and one guy said how it would open the floodgates for increases in fuel as the reality is nobody really knows the true breakdown the the astonomical price it has reached. Got me thinking and he is so right.

Now I have helped you put the world to rights on to your card, a super creation, lovely and bright and a great colour combo.

B x

Juls said...

fab!!! Loving the combo of the squares and the circles! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

You are so right, Happy New Year, Love the card and cute little guy, great colours
Chris x

Claire said...

It's not just me thinking that then!? LOL - Its all making everything worse in my opinion not better. Gorgeous card - loving the papers and colours and what a fab freebie stamp! Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

Have to agree with you there Keryn. I think the whole country should down tools and let this government know they cannot walk all over us.

Your card is gorgeous love the image.xxx

Annie said...

I'm right there with you Keryn on your opinions. If some of the silly wages were shared round we could all be a bit better off.
Thanks for your lovely comments....I've emailed you :-)
Hugs,
A x

chris said...

Here here Keryn.
your card is fabulous, very special. hugs chris xx

Unknown said...

Nice to hear that you're being economical Keryn LOL... great card which really pops with colour.

Paula x x x

coldwaters2 said...

I agree with you wholeheartedly Keryn. I love your card so much the colours look fabulous so does that image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card, fab colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Claire Phillips said...

Here here Keryn - if only the ones in charge could be as sensible.....Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2011 - I can feel it's going to be a great one! Cheers Claire x

Clare said...

Here, here hun! i have a better word for bankers, better not be too rude in blogland though i guess!!! and the footballers? well what a total waste of time they are, and their WAGS, grrrrr.
Another great card and very proud of you for recycling. Big hugs Clare xxx

Lisa said...

Adorable card Keryn! And beutiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)