Tuesday 18 January 2011

New Shoes!

Hello,
Have you seen the massive blog hop that's happening to celebrate Bugaboo's 1st birthday well its BIG!  Ive made a birthday card for a family member using one of their new Shoe images; Ive had them a while but this is the first time that Ive managed to use any of them.


The papers are Archaic by Basic Grey and are 6" in size as thats my favourite card size.  I also used some scraps including: bronze pearlised card, marbled glossy brown card and some printed 'Kraft' type paper.  Another Tim Holtz bloom but for one layer I chopped into it to make it slimmer so the gold one would still notice beneath it!  A few card candies finished it off - Im getting quite addicted to them - thanks Clare!!

Thanks for calling in,
Keryn x

16 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, great shoe image :o) Lisa x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh lovely rich card Keryn, and that shoe is well, fabulous dahhling!

Annie said...

Fab card Keryn. Love the design and colours.
A x

brenda said...

Hi Keryn

Just a short visit to accomodate the wonky arm to say Hi and lovely work as always.

B x

pinky said...

Keryn this is very classy, love the rich colours.

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!!!! Love the shoe!!! Infact I wouls like one like that myself!!!!! I adore the stripy paper and the scallops, such a fabulous creation! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Keryn, the colour you've used is gorgeous. Sue C x

Claire said...

Lovely card, super image and great colour combo - love it! I love those card candy too - I bought a whole massive box from QVC a few months back! Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Keryn love that shoe image and along with the papers and design this looks super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Amy said...

This is great. I think I "need" that image now. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug.

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Bugaboo this week Keryn ! Your card is gorgeous ! Love those colours and the flower is so pretty ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Rae Anne said...

As absolutely fabulous as your card is, I have to say your puppies are even better! I love swanky shoes, but I love darling doggies even more! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Birthday blog hop with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Rae Anne said...

As absolutely fabulous as your card is, I have to say your puppies are even better! I love swanky shoes, but I love darling doggies even more! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Birthday blog hop with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Kathie said...

Hi Keryn I just love this card as I love shoes. Great colours and just so so elegant. This is one lovely card. Great job.
Hugs
Kathie

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the shoe! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug and good luck!

Paul said...

Thank you so much for joining in the celebration for Bugaboo's first birthday. It's been a huge success and make sure that you check the blog to see if you've won any of the prizes!!!
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/