Saturday 15 January 2011

Lovely Award

Hello,  I have been very lucky and received this beautiful award from the very lovely Kathie who lives in New Zealand.  I love the fact that I've got to know such lovely people from parts of the world that I would never have had the chance to meet otherwise.


In true award style I need to formally thank Kathie for passing me this award, many thanks for thinking of me Kathie!  Then I need to list 8 things about myself - oh this is the best bit when it's someone else's blog but the worst bit for me to do!!

1. I met my hubby through the small ads!
2. I love miniature dachshunds but can't really see us being able to afford one.
3. It's my 50th this year :(
4. I love blogging, it keeps me sane!
5. I played the trumpet at junior school.
6. My daughters wedding dress is here although she hasnt set the date yet!
7. I can't wait to be a Nannie.
8. Ive twice seen a ghost!

Apologies if Ive duplicated any of these but as I havent done one of these for a very long time, hopefully no one else will remember anyway!
And now for the best bit, I'd like to forward this onto the following 5 people:


Lisa who's cards are super stylish!
Paula who does the shortest posts on the planet and Im her No.1 Fan and she oozes Style!
Clare Bear who's got the most stylish hair cut which makes me feel so frumpy!
Eileen who makes such beautiful stylish cards and loves her brayer!
Claire who is a super stylish blogger who is celebrating her blogs 1st anniversary too!


Thanks for calling in and I hope you enjoyed your stay! Back tomorrow with a Kingfisher!
Keryn x

5 comments:

Claire said...

WOW thank you darlin' for the award - will place it with pride .... but like you now I have to think of things to tell people that they don't already know! LOL. Big hugs, Claire x

Annie said...

I'm wondering if it was the same ghost you saw twice? :-)
A x

Clare said...

Oh ok so my hair is stylish but my cards aren't??? lol!!!! Ahhh shucks thanks mate for thinking of me. Oooh crap i have got to think of 8 things about me!!!. Big squishy hugs Clare Bear xxx

p.s you wouldn't think my hair was stylish if you saw me right now, bed head!!! had to have a nanna nap x

Wishcraft said...

Aww thank you for thinking of me Keryn - it's a good job my cards are super stylish because I'm certainly not lol! Lisa x

Eileen said...

What a star you are ...thanks and hugs for thinking of me ....Eileen xxxxxx