Tuesday 11 January 2011

Love Words

Hello bloggers!

Im very pleased that Ive got this finished at long last!  This is for my DD2's best friend Zoe who got engaged on xmas morning so it's quite late!  Ive struggled with what card to make as I wasnt sure my daughter liked cutsey images so I was trying to find something suitable, anyway, I digress! 
I decided on a word book in the end so used my Funky Hand download to come up with this, I hope she likes it!


I chose reds and burgundy with black.



Not wanting to bore you rigid Ive only shown a couple of the interiors.


Ive now just got the box to make to put it in!

Id just like to say a big hello to my 100th follower Eileen who makes the most beautiful cards!  Her Christmas Bauble card that she posted most recently is absolutely stunning - please go and pay a call, I can assure you of a wonderful visit!  I spent a very long time last night going over her beautiful work and felt really inspired!
I am gobsmacked to have so many wonderful followers, some I know more than others and the comments make the difference between having an 'ok day' to having a Great Day!  Thank You very much!
Keryn x

9 comments:

Claire said...

WOW this is amazing Keryn, but you know that as these books you produce always are. And congrats on your 100th follower - I'm only 5 away myself which is quite unreal really. I will certainly take a look over at Eileen's blog as am intrigued by the bauble card LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

Wow Keryn this is just Beautiful you have made a wonderful job of this.xxx

chris said...

Oh Keryn this is so perfect. love it very much. hugs chris xx

Annie said...

what a fabulous gift you have made for them Keryn, I am sure it will be a treasured memory for them of the happy day.
hugs, annie x

Eileen said...

Ooooo Keryn, thanks so much for the link. I was so excited to find I was your 100th follower. Blogging is such good fun. This is a very beautiful gift Keryn. I am sure they will love it. I know the amount of hours that goes into work like this but when you get brilliant results,as you have, it makes it all worth while. Eileen xx

Juls said...

wow this is just amazingly stunning! Loving the red and white together! Hugs Juls

pinky said...

Keryn they will love and cherish this gorgeous word book!

Claire Phillips said...

A really lovely card/gift Keryn - I'm sure Zoe will treasure it! Cheers Claire x

Kathie said...

Hi De Hi Keryn, I have sent you some love - it's on my blog if you would like it?
Hugs
Kathie
xox
P.S Love your cards, sorry haven't been in touch for a while, have been unwell and very busy.
Love
Kathie