Monday 24 January 2011

Pay it Forward

Hi everyone, I hope you had a lovely weekend.

The above cute image was acquired from Claire as I've entered her 'pay it forward' and now it's my turn to pay it forward too.

I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who comment on this post.  But if you enter you must post this too, and offer something handmade to another five people that comment on your blog.

The rules are that it must be something handmade or homemade by you and it has to be sent to five other people during 2011, so we all have plenty of time :D!

If you'd like to join in the fun, then be among the first five to post a comment and something handmade or homemade will be coming your way at some point this year.

I think this a very sweet idea and hope that five of you would like to join me!

Keryn x

2 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there,
I'll join in and pay it forward, I think it is a great idea. I'll post this info onto my blog for the first 5 people who comment on my blog

okienurse said...

Hi this sounds like a lot of fun and a great idea to network with other crafters. I will post this on my blog for the first 5 people who comment on my post.