Monday 31 January 2011

A couple of Valentines

Hello,
Following a busy weekend with lots of time spent crafting Im just sharing a few cards Ive made with St Valentines Day in mind!


I got the idea for this car from a 21st card I made, I'll show that another day!
The papers are by Aimee Asher and Pink Petticoat.


I made a little sentiment strip adding a tiny clipart for the red heart!  I liked how the hearts were layered above and below the sentiment strip.


Although its quite hard to see, the swirl was covered with 'Dazzle' Versamark (what a waste of time!) and clear embossed.  Its made the swirl a little darker coloured.  I overprinted the plain bp with plenty of words for an additional touch, I hope you like them!

Thank You for calling in and hope you have a great week!
Keryn x 

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Keryn,I love the backing.xxx

Juls said...

wow!!! each of these is just fab! Hugs Juls

Larisa said...

Oh, I love the swirl elements so much))) Sorry I have not any at me... Love your cards)))

Annie said...

More gorgeous cards Keryn....just how many valentine cards do you send? ;-)
A x

pinky said...

They are so gorgeous keryn, love the vintage feel, love the embossed hearts. I keep getting emails about the post below, don't think I should be getting them though:(

chris said...

Hi Keryn wow what an AMAZING set of valentines, so special. hugs chris xx

Claire said...

All gorgeous as always. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards Keryn, I love how you've used the swirls. Sue C x

Unknown said...

I love your valentine cards! I am so in the mood for making them right now! My fave is the first one.
Alicia xx

Eileen said...

Cor ! you have been busy ...love 'em all. Thanks for the support you are giving my blog ..yeah a late night and an early morning to catch up with my blog hopping!! Going to see what else you have been doing xxxx