Thursday 20 January 2011

Dont forget to laugh!

Hi,

A flying visit today as it's my weekly day out!
I joined in with Bugaboos mini celebrations and this one was to use the little clown, aww she looks so sweet!  Plus, to 'bling' it up, I really struggled with that as bling and clown arent two that I'd normally associate but I have seen other people's interpretation and they look much blingier than mine, oh well!


The word art is by TLC Creations and I'll be back later to add the links - Ive tried 4 times to get the links but for some unknown to me reason, they arent working, sorry.

Thanks for your visit!
Keryn x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

очень красивая открытка!!!!!! Клоуны такие смешные и очень милые!!!!

Doreen said...

Hello Keryn This is a fabulous card!!!I love the image.xxx

Claire said...

Weekly day out LOL!? It sounds like you're an OAP that has been picked up by the Ring and Ride for your weekly shopping trip .... maybe it was the way you worded it, but it has amused me anyway!!!! I think this is a great card and actually has plenty of bling on it - love the vibrant colours. Hugs, Claire x

brenda said...

This is super sweet Keryn, just adorable.

B x

Kathie said...

Great card Keryn just love the image, colours and textures.
Hugs
Kathie

Juls said...

what a brilliant card!!! great image!!! Love all the colours and all the white space, a perfect card for making you smile! Hugs Juls

Tammy Miller said...

This is so sweet, and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our Clown image Bling Challenge!!! Thanks for taking the time to create another challenge for our Birthday bash event. Good Luck! Thanks Again, Tammy

Lesley said...

Awww, I love how you used three of the clowns! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Paul said...

Thank you so much for joining in the celebration for Bugaboo's first birthday. It's been a huge success and make sure that you check the blog to see if you've won any of the prizes!!!
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Tasha said...

Super cute. Great design and fab fun colours
love tasha xx